Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nov. 21

Today's Show I used a random number generator to pick the tracks for this show

Part(1/3)
Xmal Deustchland: Polarich
Damien Marley and Nas: Land of Promise
Gregory Issacs: Storm (Hang On) Medley Ooh! What a Feeling
Johnny Paycheck: The Cave
Johnny Hartman: I Get a Kick Out of You
One Be Lo: Smash
Mother Head Bug: tiny Bones
David Byrne and St. Vincent: I Should Watch TV
The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem: Black Calvalry
Bohannon: The Funk Walk
Edward MacDowell: Will O the Wisp
The Ambitious Brothers: When that Day Comes
Pas/cal: Little Red Radio
Lady Saw: No Matta Me
Tom Jones: It's Not Unusual


Part(2/3)
Kodo: Stride
Pernice Brothers: Monkey Suit
PS I Love You: Amsterdam
Have a Few, Get Some: The Moment
Rene Aubry: Invites sur la terre
Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 104 Mvmt. 1
Brodsky: Lefty
Irving Berlin: Oh How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning
Azalia Snail: I Praise You
Mary's Danish: God Said
Astro Puppees: The Problem
Michael Robinson: Sea of France
Mystic Revealers: God to Be a Better Way
Bruce L Warden: I've Found a New Baby
Verve: Country Song

Part(3/3)
Richard H Kirk: Indole ring
Vince Bell: Frankenstein
Martha and the Vandellas: A Tear For the Girl
Sara Debell: Anne
Jim Silvers: My, My, My

No comments:

Post a Comment