Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nov. 7

Used throughout as background music Nobuo Uematsu: Final Fantasy VII World Theme and Electric de Chocobo Part 1/3

 Part 1/3
 Labradford: Gratitude
Husnu Oskartal: Cargo Sirto
The Avalanches: Frontier Psychiatrist
Dan Deacon: Lots
Joe Farrall: Collage for Polly
My Bloody Valentine: Touched
Laurie Anderson: O Superman
Slowdive: Spanish Air
Donna Summer: I Feel Love (Slowed Down)
played along with Big Sounds of Go-Karts
Naked City: La Cathedrale Engloutie
Echo and the Bunnymen: Nocturnal Me
The Cure: Funeral Party
Biff Bang Pow: I'm Still Waiting For My Time

Part 2/3
Modest Mouse: Shit Luck
Talking Heads: Psycho Killer (Really Fast)
The Klezmatics: I Stand Beneath a Carob Tree
Ornette Coleman: All My Life
Bauhaus: Telegram Sam
Cluster: Plas
The Smiths: Last Night Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Pharaoh Sanders: Colors
Muslimgauze vs Bass Communion: Six
T. Rex: Metal Guru
Funkadelic: You and Your Folks, Me and My Folks
The Replacements: Swingin' Party

Part 3/3
Peruvian folk Work: Tunantada
Wipers: So Young
Angelo Badalamenti: Theme From Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me
Minutemen: Nothing Indeed
Rachel's Egon and Gertie
Porcupine Tree: Trains


No comments:

Post a Comment